阿白律师网,免费给小白普及法律知识。

分站导航

热点关注

阿白律师网在线咨询

在线咨询

8:00-22:00

当前位置:

阿白律师网

>

律所资讯

>

法律常识

外贸函电询盘英文范文(汇总10篇)(外贸英语函电范文付款方式)

来源:阿白律师网   时间:2024-09-30

外贸函电询盘英文范文 第1篇

For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it.

数目如此之大,我们将予以重视。

Let's talk about the problem of quantity.

我们谈谈数量的问题吧。

You'll issue a certificate of quantity and weight.

你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。

The package number and quantity are identical with each other.

包装号与商品数量相吻合。

Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn't it?

数量和价格、质量一样重要,是吗?

We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.

我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。

This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.

这是目前我们所能提供的最大数量。

For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount.

这么大的订单,贵公司可否给我们折扣?

We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men's shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts.

男衬衣至少要1000打,绣花衬衣至少需要5000打。

Can you give us an additional 200 cases?

能再增加200箱吗?

We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked.

你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。

We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight.

我们出售产品是以装船重量为标准,而不是卸货重量。

But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?

但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?

If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods.

如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。

You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight.

你昨天强调过你们售货以船装质量、数量和重量为准。

Quantities of Black Tea have been exported.

已经有大批红茶出口。

They are not interested in small quantities.

他们对小数量不感兴趣。

Useful quantities have changed hands.

较大的数量已经转手。

Have you seen the shortage claim from our company?

您看过我公司的短重索赔报告了吗?

500 pieces in total.

总共有500件。

They always buy in large quantities.

他们总是大量购买.

外贸函电询盘英文范文 第2篇

It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.

用英镑付款较方便。

We can't accept payment on deferred terms.

我们不能接受延期付款。

What's your reason for the refusal of payment?

你们拒付的理由是什么?

You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。

We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.

见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。

What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

您希望用什么方式付款?

This is the normal terms of payment in international business.

这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。

Please protect our draft on presentation.

请见票即付。

Your draft will be honoured on presentation.

你方的汇票见票即付。

We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.

我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.

我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.

我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

The draft was discounted in New York.

汇票已经在纽约贴现。

We'll agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.

我们同意将即期信用证付款方式改为即期付款交单。

We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.

我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易。

As a special sign of encouragement, we'll consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.

在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以资鼓励。

I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.

我建议这次用付款交单或承兑交单方式来付款。

L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.

我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

It's expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.

开证得交押金,因此花费较大。

Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.

你们拒绝修改信用证就等于取消订单。

外贸函电询盘英文范文 第3篇

Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。

We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products.

我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。

We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.

我们已经收到贵方的发货,质量很好。

The goods are available in different qualities.

此货有多种不同的质量可供。

Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

我们的质量完全以货样为准。

Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

两者在质量上无显著差异。

We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。

Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?

价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?

The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.

接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。

Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.

我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。

The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.

新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。

We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.

我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。

They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.

他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。

We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.

希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。

The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.

质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。

We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns.

我们发现货物与原式样不符。

These two grades are very much in demand.

这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。

The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.

化肥质量次于合同中规定的。

We always have faith in the quality of your products.

我们对你们产品的质量总是很信任。

We are responsible to replace the defective ones.

我们保换质量不合格的产品.

外贸函电询盘英文范文 第4篇

The shipment has arrived in good condition.

运到之货情况良好。

I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

Please exercise better care with future shipments.

对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

Can last shipment be duplicated?

上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the .

我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。

Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

Could you do something to advance your shipment?

你们能不能设法提前交货?

I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。

We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.

我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。

Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?

咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?

He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。

Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.

有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。

In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.

货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。

Partial shipment is allowed.

允许分批装运。

We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.

货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。

外贸函电询盘英文范文 第5篇

Shall we take up the question of inspection today?

今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。

As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance.

作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。

The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.

出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。

The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.

商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。

I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.

我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。

Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?

您希望在哪里复验商品?

The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.

进口商在货到后有权复验商品。

It's very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested.

这批货测试和复验起来比较复杂。

What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other?

如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?

Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract?

如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?

The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches.

检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。

As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English.

通常证明书是用中文和英文开具的。

Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.

商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。

We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.

我们有最好的公证行,即中国进出口商品检验局。

Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods.

布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。

How should we define the inspection rights?

商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?

We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other.

如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。

Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner.

我们的证明书以盖公章和局长签字为有效。

Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.

我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。

What's the time limit for the reinspection?

复验的时限是什么时候?

外贸函电询盘英文范文 第6篇

We arrange shipments to any part of the world.

我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.

据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。

What is your specific transport requirement?

你们需要的运输条件是什么?

It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.

这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。

The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.

双方就运输方式达成了协议。

Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.

今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。

How do you usually move your machines?

你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?

The goods are now in transit.

此批货物正在运输途中。

Do you do any chartering?

你们租船吗?

A part of the goods were damaged in transit.

一部分货物在运输途中受损。

Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.

海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。

Please have the goods transported by air.

请空运此批货。

We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.

我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。

You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.

我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。

If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called “combined transportation”.

如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。

We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.

我们认为联运货物十分必要。

It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transportation.

安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。

Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.

从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。

The bill of lading should be marked as “freight prepaid”.

提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。

We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.

货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。

when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.

货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的提单。

We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.

我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。

外贸函电询盘英文范文 第7篇

what is the insurance premium?

保险费是多少?

Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.

张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。

This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.

这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。

The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.

只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。

The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.

保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。

Please fill in the application form.

请填写一下投保单。

What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?

中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?

May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual terms?

请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?

It 's important for you to read the “fine print” in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.

阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。

The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance.

我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。

coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND.

针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。

What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?

贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?

The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind.

这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。

Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks.

保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。

You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs.

你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。

Not every breakage is a particular average.

并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。

The coverage is . plus Risk of Breakage.

投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。

Then “all marine risks” means less than “all risks”.

那么,“一切海洋运输货物险”意味着比“一切险”范围小一些。

In the insurance business, the term “average” simply means “loss” in most cases.

在保险业中“average”一词一般是“海损”的意思。

Health insurance is merely a mean by which people pool money to guard against the sudden economic consequences of sickness or injury.

健康保险就是筹集一些钱以预防疾病或受伤而突然发生的经济困难。

外贸函电询盘英文范文 第8篇

Business is closed at this price.

交易就按此价敲定。

Your price is acceptable (unacceptable).

你方价格可以(不可以)接受。

Your price is convincing (not convincing).

你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。

Your price is competitive (not competitive).

你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。

The goods are (not) competitively priced.

此货的定价有(无)竞争力。

Price is turning high(low).

价格上涨(下跌)。

Price is high(low).

价格高(低)。

Price is rising (falling).

价格上涨(下跌) 。

Price is looking up.

价格看涨。

Price has skyrocketed.

价格猛涨。

Price has risen in a spiral.

价格螺旋上升。

The Japanese yen is strengthening.

日圆坚挺。

The . Dollar is weakening.

美圆疲软。

Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I'm afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.

由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。

Price is hovering between $5 and $8.

价格徘徊于5至8美元之间。

Price is easy off.

价格趋于疲软。

DM210 is equivalent to 400 RMB.

210德国马克折合人民币400元。

. is the price term normally adopted by you, right?

.是你们经常采用的价格条件,是吗?

In case . is used, risks and charges are to be passed over to the buyers once the cargo is put on board the ship.

如果采用离岸价,货一上船,货物的风险和费用就都转给买方了。

Your price is quoted C&F Xingang at DM200 per washer, right?

你方报价是每台洗衣机200德国马克,C&F新港价,对吗?

I can give you a definite answer on the price terms.

我可以就价格条件答复你方。

Don't you wish to employ RMB of ours? US Dollars might be adopted.

如果你们不同意用我们的人民币结算,美圆也可以。

Are you afraid of losing money due to exchange rate fluctuations?

您是不是怕由于汇率浮动而吃亏?

外贸函电询盘英文范文 第9篇

14 代理

In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are glad to appoint you as our agent.

考虑到你们在这一业务范围的丰富经验,我们很高兴指定你们为我们的代理。

We keep a stock in London and act as distributors as well as agents.

我们在伦敦有库存并经营销售兼做代理。

We've decided to entrust you with the sole agency for cars.

我们决定委托你作为我们汽车的独家代理。

We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas trade.

我们能在担任你方海外贸易的进口代理中起重要作用。

We'll leave aside the problem of agency until next week.

我们暂时把代理问题搁置到下周。

We're in a position to take good care of your import business as a buying agent.

我们能负起作为你方进口业务中买放代理的责任。

Unless you increase the turnover, we can hardly appoint you as our sole agent.

除非你们增加营业额,否则我们无法指定你们作为我方的独家代理。

When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive agent for the .

当机会成熟时,我们将考虑委托你为我方在联合王国的独家代理。

I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market.

我今天来是为了申请做你方产品在我国市场上的独家代理。

We'll consider appointing you as our sole agent for our T shirts for the next two years in your local market.

我们将考虑指定您为贵国市场上T恤衫的独家代理,为期两年。

I propose a sole agency agreement for bicycles for a period of 3 years.

我建议订一个专销自行车的为期三年的独家代理协议。

When do you expect to sign the agency agreement?

您何时签定代理协议呢?

The agency agreement has been drawn up for the period of one year.

为期一年的代理协议书已经拟订出来。

I want to sign a sole agency agreement with you on this item for a period of 2 years.

我想和你们签定一项为期两年的独家代理协议。

Well, what annual quantity would you like to suggest for the new agreement then?

那么,您认为在新的协议中年销售量应是多少呢?

I hope you'll spare no efforts to promote the sale of our products so as to pave the way for renewing the agency agreement when it expires at the end of this year.

希望贵能尽力促进销售,为协议在今年年底期满后续订铺平道路。

We can renew the agreement of agency on its expiry.

我们可以在代理协议期满时续订。

I've come again to renew our sole agency agreement for another 3 years.

我们这次再访是想把我们之间的独家代理协议延长三年。

I'm entitled to being appointed as your agent.

我有权被指定为你方代理。

Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods you require.

你们所需的商品,请与我们的代理联系。

外贸函电询盘英文范文 第10篇

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm . prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

法务时刻来源链接:https://www.jiwenlaw.com

标签:      

法律求助咨询
本站覆盖全国各省市律师事务所咨询,如果您有法律上的疑问,需要解答;或者您有法律上的求助,欢迎联系我们,我们在收到您的信息之后,安排您指定的律师事务所或者当地最近的律师事务所和您联系,协助您处理法律上的问题!
*

姓名

*

手机号码

*

户籍地址

  *

您的疑问

立即提交 《隐私保障》

分享:

qq好友分享 QQ空间分享 新浪微博分享 微信分享 更多分享方式
(c)2024 www.szjesus.com All Rights Reserved SiteMap 联系我们 | 浙ICP备2022036554号